Procedure: For 3 year’s LL.B. Course
Total no. of seats: 60 (for reservation policy, see at Reservation Policy)
Eligibility for Admission into 3 years LL.B. Course:
- A candidate for seeking admission into 3 Years LL.B Course shall have-
Secure at least 45% in aggregate in case of General Category and not less than 40% for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Category in Degree i.e. B.A., B.SC., B.Com or any such stream recognized by Gauhati University or any other University.
- Reservation of seats for different categories will be as per reservation policy of the Government and the University.
- No age Limit.
The filled-up admission forms must be submitted along with Self-attested copies of mark-sheets and Certificates as follows:
- Attested copy of Admit Card/Certificate of the H.S.L.C. examination for age verification.
- Attested copies of Mark-sheets of the H.S Exam, and any graduation exam.
- A copy of recent passport size photograph of the candidate to be pasted the admission form.
- Attested copies of SC/ST/OBC etc. certificate.
- Attested copy registration Card.
Original copy of Migration Certificate other than the Gauhati University will have to be submitted within 30 days from the date of admission. Original testimonial are to be produced at the time of admission for verification. Students appearing in Three years Degree Course (TDC) Examination (Final) may apply for admission.